New Talent Submission
Thank you for your interest in being represented by SLU! In order to evaluate your potential marketability and fit with SLU, please complete the following form by providing certain bio details, sizes and measurements, athletic/sports skills, and images showing your current look. Please note that we can only consider talent for representation that are resident in the United States only. If you are resident outside the United States, please do not submit this form.
SLU considers the safety and well-being of aspiring models to be a top priority. We pride ourselves on our professionalism and authenticity and wish to advise models about unscrupulous people who prey on their ambitions.
Please be aware there are individuals on the internet falsely claiming to be representatives or scouts of SLU or other organizations. If you are contacted by anyone claiming to be a representative of SLU, do not respond without first verifying their identity by promptly calling us directly at (503) 227-3449 and we’ll be happy to assist you. Please note that SLU never requests photos in the nude or in lingerie and never requires monetary payment to review your materials or consider you for representation.
Should someone claiming to be a representative or manager from any agency contact you, immediately alert your parents or a responsible adult, and if the person claims to be from SLU, please call us.
What We Are Looking For
For our sports/fitness division, we are looking for highly skilled individuals with advanced level skills and experience in one or more sports or fitness skill categories that could help support the credibility and authenticity required by advertisers. For our lifestyle division, we are seeking men, women and teens/kids who represent a healthy lifestyle and have strong potential marketability as commercial models. Prior experience is not required but can be an advantage.
Tips on Sizes
It is important that you provide accurate clothing sizes and measurements, not your personal preference of clothing size. We recommend having someone else help take your measurements as you complete the process.
Tips on Images
We request that you upload a variety of digital images that you feel best represent your potential marketability:
- Headshot - Cropped to head and shoulders, warm and friendly.
- Current Digital Snapshot - A full body digital (taken on the day you submit your profile) representing your current look and physical conditioning. Men should wear shorts only and women should wear shorts and sports bra.
- Lifestyle - Any traditional commercial modeling shots without technical sports skills (think catalog shots like Eddie Bauer, L.L. Bean, Lands End, REI etc).
- Athletic/Sports Action - Performing your primary sports/fitness skill(s) at a level of technical ability.
- Modeling Tears and/or Comp Card - If you have modeling experience and have tears from previous bookings and/or a current Comp card, please upload those.
Please note: Submitted images may be shot professionally or simply taken with a digital camera or smart phone, but images should be of a tasteful nature - no full nudity shots please!
We look forward to learning more about you!